I have a quick question.  This may possibly be directed to Scott.

How does resin determine what resin server instances run under the
same watchdog process?  This relates to a bug issue that I just posted
in bug track.

Does resin use the server root, the monitored ports, the resin.conf,
and others to determine this or does it simply allow anyone to write a
"matching" (even if it's a hacking attempt) resin.conf to run under
the same watchdog process.  I would like to know how resin does this
as I described the security concern in more detail on bug track: