Hello,

currently i am trying to make my application of mine Resin 3.1 ready, while
it can still run on Resin 2.1. For this i use the jakarta standard tag
library (1.0.6), not for the tag implementations, but for its
EvaluationManager to be able to use EL in my tags. 

Ok, this is what i do:

1. Download Resin 3.1 snapshot (resin-3.1.s080126)
2. Starting with "java -jar lib/resin.jar start"
3. http://localhost:8080/resin-doc/index.jsp

Works perfectly.

4. Now i add to resin-doc a new file "indexXML.jsp".
5. I add the standard.jar (1.0.6) to resin-doc/WEB-INF/lib/
6. Receiving now a SAXParseException, when calling
http://localhost:8080/resin-doc/indexXML.jsp

I dont know, what exactly is broken here. Any idea?

This is the complete exception message (jsp source is below)

500 Servlet Exception

/indexXML.jsp:1: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "c" for element
"c:set" is not bound.

1:  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
2:  <jsp:root xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page";
xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; version="2.1">
3:  

This is the indexXML.jsp:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jsp:root xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page";
xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; version="2.1">
<c:set var="locale">de_DE</c:set>
<c:out value="${locale}"/>
</jsp:root>

The jar can be found here ( i tried with 1.1.2, did not work as well)

- http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html
-- 
View this message in context: 
http://www.nabble.com/SAXParseException-when-using-%28jakarta%27s%29-JSTL-in-JSP-%28Resin-3.1%29-tp15136126p15136126.html
Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



_______________________________________________
resin-interest mailing list
resin-interest@caucho.com
http://maillist.caucho.com/mailman/listinfo/resin-interest

Reply via email to