On Feb 5, 2008, at 11:59 AM, Scott Ferguson wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2008, at 8:33 AM, Rob Lockstone wrote:
>
>> I just downloaded the latest Resin Pro Snapshot zip. There's only
>> another week (I think) of QA for the next release and there's still
>> no Win64 directory and no 64-bit DLL's that I could see. In fact,
>> there's not even a Win32 directory, and no dll's at all
>> (mod_caucho.dll, resin.dll, resinssl.dll).
>
> There's a new snapshot.  I double checked for the win32 directory in
> the download.

Thanks Scott! I see both win32 and win64 dirs in today's snapshot. 64-
bit, yea!

The win64 dir is missing the resinssl.dll and the mod_caucho.dll's
for apache. I assume that's intentional (haven't been created yet or
whatever).

If possible, can you please shoot an email to the list when the
resinssl.dll for win64 is included in the snapshot? I'd like to try
to test it asap after it's been created. Also, as referenced in this
request, <http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=2355>, it would be great
to have a link to where I can get the particular openssl dll's that
you're using to build against. Fwiw, the only 64-bit one I could find
is here, which is 0.9.8e:

http://www.deanlee.cn/programming/openssl-for-windows/

But, admittedly, I did not do an exhaustive search.

Rob