Hello,

1.)  When using the watchdog manager in an ISP environment, what does the

<resin-conf>/resin/conf/resin.conf</resin-conf>, file need to contain?  The
default resin.conf has items like watchdog, etc, but I would assume that
some of these config tags are not necessary. Or would the watchdog.conf,
call resin.conf and hence start a second/new watchdog.conf.? If that made
sense.

2.) For an ISP the <resin-root>, is this simply the document root, or is
this a full resin install?

3.) For an ISP the <chroot> tag has been implemented in the most recent
snapshot.  Are there any docs on this yet?  I read the brief notes in Mantis
regarding this.  Is it the <chroot> tag within the <watchdog-manager> as
suggested in the bug comments. http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=2426.  As
commented does this need to have: full resin, full jdk, resolv.conf, within
the chroot directory and I assumed owned by the user noted in the
watchdog.conf?

<resin xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";>

<management>

  <user name="harry" password="MD5HASH=="/>

</management>

<watchdog-manager>

  <watchdog-default>

    <jvm-arg>-Xmx256m</jvm-arg>

    <jvm-arg>-J-d32</jvm-arg>

  </watchdog-default>

  <watchdog id="vssc1">

    <user-name>resin</user-name>

    <group-name>other</group-name>

    <resin-conf>/resin/conf/resin.conf</resin-conf>

    <resin-root>/resin/webapps/domain</resin-root>

    <open-port address="99.99.99.99" port="80"/>

  </watchdog>

</watchdog-manager>

</resin>