On Apr 6, 2008, at 2:23 PM, Stargazer wrote:

> On first installation of openx, either the production version 2.4.4 or
> beta 2.5.66, a  java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 12 is thrown
> immediately. It seems at one point Openads worked as there is a
> mention
> of it here: http://wiki.caucho.com/Quercus:_Openads, but making the
> change mentioned there didn't fix the startup problem.

Do you have the full stack trace?  Tracking down issues related to 3rd
party software is more difficult than just fixing a Quercus bug since
we need to install, reproduce, etc.  So for something like an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException, which should point to the Quercus bug
directly, it's far more efficient to file the bug with the stack trace.