Scott Ferguson wrote:
> On Apr 6, 2008, at 2:23 PM, Stargazer wrote:
>

>> On first installation of openx, either the production version 2.4.4 or
>> beta 2.5.66, a  java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 12 is thrown
>> immediately. It seems at one point Openads worked as there is a
>> mention
>> of it here: http://wiki.caucho.com/Quercus:_Openads, but making the
>> change mentioned there didn't fix the startup problem.
>>

> Do you have the full stack trace?  Tracking down issues related to 3rd
> party software is more difficult than just fixing a Quercus bug since
> we need to install, reproduce, etc.  So for something like an
> ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException, which should point to the Quercus bug
> directly, it's far more efficient to file the bug with the stack trace.
>
> -- Scott

Sure, here you go, from the browser as described:

500 Servlet Exception

[show] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 12

    at com.caucho.quercus.env.Env.setErrorHandler(Env.java:4270)
    at
com.caucho.quercus.lib.ErrorModule.set_error_handler(ErrorModule.java:474)
    at
_quercus._lib._max._errorhandler__php$quercus_MAX_ErrorHandler$fun_startHandler.callMethod(www/openx/www.example.com/lib/max/ErrorHandler.php:85)
    at
com.caucho.quercus.env.ObjectExtValue.callMethod(ObjectExtValue.java:623)
    at com.caucho.quercus.env.Var.callMethod(Var.java:1290)
    at
_quercus._init__php$fun_init.call(www/openx/www.example.com/init.php:119)
    at _quercus._init__php.execute(www/openx/www.example.com/init.php:126)
    at com.caucho.quercus.env.Env.include(Env.java:3657)
    at com.caucho.quercus.env.Env.includeOnce(Env.java:3608)
    at
_quercus._www._admin._install__php.execute(www/openx/www.example.com/www/admin/install.php:50)
    at com.caucho.quercus.page.QuercusPage.executeTop(QuercusPage.java:119)
    at
com.caucho.quercus.servlet.ResinQuercusServlet.service(ResinQuercusServlet.java:146)
    at
com.caucho.quercus.servlet.QuercusServlet.service(QuercusServlet.java:353)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:91)
    at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletFilterChain.doFilter(ServletFilterChain.java:103)
    at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:187)
    at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:266)
    at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:270)
    at com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:675)
    at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool$Item.runTasks(ThreadPool.java:721)
    at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool$Item.run(ThreadPool.java:643)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)