On Apr 9, 2008, at 1:36 AM, Andreas Fischer wrote:

It seems like a lot of problems arround JSF come from the fact that resin expects all JSF to have a Zero-Argument constructor. It some of those issues got resolved with the latest Resin snap but its still a no go because now it just complains about another class that needs a Zero-Argument constructor.

I've just added a bug report for this. We're planning on going through those constructors by the next release.

-- Scott
Is there any timeline you all expect Resin to work with Visual JSF and Netbeans? While I am at it a Netbeans plugin would be nice too :) /META-INF/faces-config.xml:57: com.caucho.jsf.cfg.ApplicationConfig.setActionListener(): Custom bean class `com.sun.rave.web.ui.appbase.faces.ActionListenerImpl ' doesn't have a zero-arg constructor. Bean classes must be have a zero-argument
constructor.

55:     </view-handler>
56:     <!-- Custom ActionListener to participate in exception caching
-->
57:     <action-listener>
58:       com.sun.rave.web.ui.appbase.faces.ActionListenerImpl
59:     </action-listener>