I'm developing a webapp with EJB3 and having some problems deploying them.
Whenever I change the interface of a EJB I get an error while trying to
invoke a changed method:

Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError:

I'm deploying the webapp with an exploded war-file, with the EJBs
residing a jar within WEB-INF/lib.
For now I have to delete the WEB-INF/work/ejb directory (and restart the
context) to make the EJB be recompiled correctly, which is quite
cumbersome when developing.

Seems to me like the resin EJB wrapper classes are not recompiling when
the jar has changed (context reload)?

Thanks in advance,

Resin version: resin-3.1.s080331 (also tried 3.1.5)

My resin-web.xml (where I configure the EJBs) looks like this:
<web-app xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";>

    <!-- DAOs -->
class="com.company.app.dao.hibernate.HibernateDAOFactory" />

    <!-- Services -->
    <ejb-stateless-bean class="com.company.app.logic.UserServiceImpl"/>