I have a rule that I was using with Tomcat which allowed me to make dynamic
urls' appear static  .

ie  'www.domain.com/dcontent/12345' was rewritten as
'www.domain.com/displaycontent.jsp?frmContentId=12345'

The rule below accomplished that using urlrewrite.xml in the web-inf
directory with the corresponding library urlrewrite-2.6.0.jar

urlrewrite.xml RULE DEFINITION THAT I USE

 <rule>
             <from>/dcontent/([0-9]+)</from>
            <to>/displaycontent.jsp?frmContentId=$1</to>

        </rule>

I need to know the code to use for resin and where to place it.  Further are
there any other keys or values that need to be set to turn on the rewrite.
Everything I have tried has failed.

Thank you in advannce

Brian