Hey all,

My company is about to set up some A/B testing which requires proxying
some of our traffic from our Resin load balancer, through a proxy server
hosted at the testing company, then back to the load balancer again.
Now, I can write a filter that runs on our load balancer that does
this.  However, I'm wondering if there is a way to use
<rewrite-dispatch> to send some of the traffic to the proxy server that
is not part of our normal resin cluster.  We would decide to send
traffic to this proxy depending on the value of a cookie, which it looks
like <rewrite-dispatch> is already set up to do.  Is there any way to do
this, or do I need to write a filter that checks the cookie and makes
the request on its own?