On Sep 2, 2008, at 1:33 AM, Clemens Perz wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Same question as Heimo had - how can I get more information on the php
> level?
>
> I just installed the latest stable DokuWiki under 3.1.7 and get a
> lot of
> regex exceptions output - but no hint or information what the
> problem is.
>
> Is there a way to put Quercus into a slow debug mode where you could
> see
> at least what function was called before the Exception occured?

Normally, you want to run in compiled mode for any debugging.  Any
stack trace will show the exact functions by their Java-mangled-name.
Exceptions in interpreted mode are too obscure (because the
interpreter stack doesn't show anything useful about the PHP names.)

Logging should be going to Resin's normal logging.  You might need to
turn on the logging level to level="fine" or "finer" to get all the
messages.

-- Scott