I have a strange problem. My Resin 3.2.0 (it's the same with 3.1.6)
installation on the first box (Windows XP) works fine. When I tried
installing identical configuration on another box (Windows 2000), I get a
strange problem: None of the jars in any deployed application's WEB-INF/lib
directory are getting loaded?! This basically makes Resin unusable on the
second box.

My configurations are pretty much default settings from the initial
installation. I would appreciate if anyone can share their opinions about
this. Thank you.

John Mikich
~ Life is a journey, enjoy your ride! ~
Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at Nabble.com.