I can't in the near term.  With all the tag changes and changes to
things like scheduled tasks, we realized going from 3.1.3 forward is a
heck of an investment.  We tried to make the jump but got pulled into
the weeds on a bunch of little nits and decided to stay put for now
(even the jump up to a minor point release in 3.1 turned out  to be a
big deal).

The odd thing is that velocity works, but it's possible to put it in a
state where it doesn't based on some config I haven't successfully
tracked down.

Sent from my iPhone