Hello,

We're using resin pro 3.1.5.  Our current setup includes three
application servers (serverids asv, bsv, and csv) in a cluster with a
shared load balancer.  The load balancer seems to be load-balancing, but
at some point two of our app servers stop being responsive and all
requests end up going to one of the three servers.  The cluster page on
the resin-admin application correctly shows that only one server is
working.  What's interesting is that refreshing the cluster page a few
times will "wake up" the failing servers.  Has anyone else experienced
this?

Eric