None of the Hessian Flash versions should work with the latest Resin,
which includes many changes to the Hessian protocol.  Take a look at
Hessian-interest from a couple of months ago.  I'll be updating the
Hessian Flash to be compatible with the changes in 3.2.1, but that will
be a couple of weeks.