Resin 3.2.1 is our latest release in the 3.2 branch, which is our
development branch.  This branch still undergoes our extensive release
testing, but has many changes which have not been quite as vetted Resin
3.1 in production use.

If you are using 3.2.0 or 3.2.1, what have your experiences been?
Are you using it in production?  After testing, did you decide to
use Resin 3.2. or to stick with Resin 3.1?  Why?  What did your testing
include?  What features do you like and what would you like to see?

I appreciate any feedback you have to offer as we've gotten a few
questions from people interested in using Resin 3.2, but want to hear
from other folks who've kicked the tires a bit.

Emil Ong
Chief Evangelist
Caucho Technology, Inc.
Tel. (858) 456-0300