Hi All,

I have a Windows 2003 server running an the 2.1.14 version of resin. We have
multiple sites setup in resin at the moment.
I've been attempting to upgrade to version 3.0 of Resin and had troubles
surfing to my site I have.

Basically, I am able to access my site via http://localhost:8080/application
but when I try to get to it via the external IP address
http://888.888.888.88/application it does not find it for some reason. I am
guessing it's resin.conf file tag that needs to be modified.
I include below the host section (which I thought would need modifying in order
to get the site running via the IP).

Reading off the documentation, it states to set the IIS directory for the
webapp root below.. Not sure what else I need to be wary of.

Any help would be much appreciated.

<!-- configures the default host, matching any host name -->
    <host id="" root-directory=".">
      <!--
         - configures an explicit root web-app matching the
         - webapp's ROOT
        -->
      <web-app id="/">

<document-directory>D:/inetpub/wwwroot/</document-directory>
                </web-app>

      <resin:if test="${java.isJava5()}">
        <!--
           - Administration application /resin-admin
           -
           - password is the md5 hash of the password.
           - localhost is true to limit access to the localhost
          -->
        <resin:set var="resin_admin_password"  default=""/>
        <resin:set var="resin_admin_localhost" default="true"/>

        <web-app id="/resin-admin"
document-directory="${resin.home}/php/admin"/>
       </resin:if>

       <web-app id="/timesheet"
document-directory="${resin.home}/webapps/timesheet"/>
</host>

Regards,

Stavros Stavrakis

[cid:image001.jpg@01C93D06.BF28F3C0]

ASTA Solutions Pty Ltd
Address: Suite 9, 2 Park Drive, Bundoora, VIC 3083
Tel:   +61 3 9479 3779
Fax:  +61 3 9277 7130
Mob: +61 409 055 403
Web: http://www.astasolutions.com.au<http://www.astasolutions.com.au/>