Hi All,

There is a strange problem we are encountering while deploying one of our
webapp on resin.
The problem what it seems is that resin is not able to pick jars present in
the WEB-INF lib folder of the deployed web application.
Can someone throw some light on why this could happen and the possible
remedy/configuration change to be done on our part.
It would be great if some can also provide some pointers to how resin
classloading process begins, i.e. how. where and in what order resin loads
classes and provide it to deployed web app.

Any info, or direct link pointing to related information would be utmost

Thanks in Advance,
Vidhu Singhal
Tech. Lead.