I'm in the middle of reworking our Resin configuration so we can have
a consistent configuration across both development and production. I'm
trying to use the <resin:if> and <resin:import> tags to conditionally
use a particular configuration based on whether it's a devel or
production box. The problem I'm running into is that the watchdog
seems to know nothing about the resin: tags in the config file.

For example, if I have in conf/resin.xml a few lines that say:

<resin:if test="true">
<server id="myserver" address="myaddress" port="6803"/>

...and then I start resin by running "bin/resin.sh , I get an error
message saying:
        server-id 'myserver' has no matching <server> definition.
However, if I remove the open and close tags for resin:if, it works
fine. This is why I believe that the watchdog is not really parsing
the whole config file and processing the resin:* tags...

Any suggestions?

-- Elliot