Hi,

has anyone successfully installed TeamCity with resin?

I get errors like the following during setting up my admin account:

Error message: javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: 'fullServerVersion' is an
unknown bean property of 'com.caucho.server.cluster.Cluster$ServerVar'

and

Error message: javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: 'queue' is an unknown bean
property of 'com.caucho.server.cluster.Cluster$ServerVar'

The first one is referenced in file 'WEB-INF/tags/version.tag' as

${server.fullServerVersion}

Can it be that resin tries to evaluate this on a false bean?

Best regards, --- Jan.