On Nov 15, 2008, at 6:49 AM, Jan Kriesten wrote:

> Hi,
>
> has anyone successfully installed TeamCity with resin?

I've added this as a bug report.  It sounds like Resin's ${server}
variable is conflicting with one of TeamCity's variables, which
shouldn't happen because Resin's internal variable lookup should have
a lower priority.  I'll need to check on that behavior.  It's possible
the priorities are incorrect.

-- Scott