On Dec 7, 2008, at 3:23 PM, Riccardo Cohen wrote:

> Hello
> I'm currently using v3.2.0 and it is relatively stable, except for
> certain non-critical points.
> I'd like to know if there is planned date for a "stable" 3.2 ?

May/June 2009 :-(

We're tied to the release of the JavaEE 6 specifications, which won't
be final until JavaOne 2009.  And the  draft specs are changing
radically.   For example, WebBeans configuration has been totally
reworked (it's very nice.)  And the Servlet support for comet is
totally different from the early draft.

So we already know there will be large changes in the APIs and
configuration files in the next few release.  (Based on those changes
and a bunch of our own, we're renaming 3.2 to 4.0, so people will be
less surprised by the scope of the changes.)

The 4.0 (3.2) releases will be fully tested, but we just can't call it
"stable" while the APIs and configuration files are changing so much.

-- Scott