On Jan 12, 2009, at 2:15 PM, Tim O'Donnell wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to get Quercus working on Resin 3.2.1 (open source) under virtual hosts. I can create PHP pages under the default host as defined in resin.xml, and they're interpreted and run just fine. However, if I create a new host, e.g.:

    <host id="example.company.com"
          root-directory="/path/to/root/directory">
      <web-app id="/" document-directory="webapp/doc/directory"/>
    </host>

PHP is not interpreted for that host. Instead, resin returns the php code as plain text. I'm at a bit of a loss as to why. I'm probably missing something absurdly simple, but it's just escaping me at the moment. Can anyone clue me in?

Have you deleted the <resin:import> for the app-default.xml? The app- default.xml contains the servlet definitions for Quercus. (Inside <web-app-default> blocks.)

-- Scott

Thanks,

Tim