Okay, I'm an idiot. I was faked out by a second (pre-quercus) resin instance
running on the server, with a nearly identical config as the new one I was
setting up. I must've damaged some brain cells banging my head against this
so as not to see the problem.
Now let's all pretend this email exchange never happened.

Thanks again, Scott.

Tim