I know these are simpleton questions but I gotta ask 'em. ;)

In the Comet demo on:
http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.1/examples/servlet-comet/ , the IFRAME is
referencing SRC="comet".  I looked in the example resin.conf and
web-beans.xml but I don't see how and/or what that "comet" call is mapping
to?  It's obviously connecting to TestCometServlet somehow, but I just can't
figure out how it knows that.

Also, when I call
http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.1/examples/servlet-comet/comet directly, in
order to see the "raw" output from TestCometServlet, I notice it has a nice
pretty comment block in order to make sure the data gets rendered by IE, due
to IE's needing to see some amount of bytes before it inteprets a page.
That's not in the example code (understandably), and I am wondering if it's
better to put that type of logic in a filter or just include it in the
CometServlet?

Thanks,

Aaron