Hi all,

I¹m trying to figure out how to send jms messages between different resin

I was able to get the tutorial here,
http://www.caucho.com/resin/examples/jms-listener/index.xtp, working with no
issues when I¹m sending the message and receiving it on the same instance of
resin. Now I need to extend this to be able to send the message from one
machine and receive it in another but I can¹t find anything that tell me how
to configure this.

It is particularly frustrating that the documentation says ³Messaging lets a
servlet delegate processing to a batch process either on the same machine or
on a separate machine² then fails to talk about how to do it from a separate

Thanks for your time,