On Mar 10, 2009, at 11:55 PM, Anders Søe wrote:

Hi,

We are using the loadbalance/dispatch pretty much like in this example:

http://www.caucho.com/resin/doc/resin-clustering.xtp#Dispatching

where /foo dispatches to the foo-tier
and /bar dispatches to the bar-bar

The problem is with cluster-sessions in this setup is that foo-tier and bar-tier runs seperately while we want to maintain logins etc. across both clusters, since they are both part of the same "application", just with different responsibilities.

So, is there any way to make foo-tier and bar-tier work as one cluster session-wise ?

Not currently. The clusters are entirely separate from each other. You could create a small database app to store the login information that would be shared for the two servers (and possibly cached in the session.)

-- Scott

Kind regards,
Anders.