Until recently we have removed the work directory when making code and
content changes.  We now have the flexibility to modify, add, and
remove content related JSPs individually.  While adding and modifying
work as expected, removing a JSP does not result in an eventual
removal of the associated generated code files in the work directory.

I've not come across anything that appears to account for the removal
of a single JSP.  Is there a setting that will expire files in the
work directory to cover this instance?  My only thought at the moment
is to remove the work directory during major content pushes when the
application is restarted as part of the push.

David