On Apr 13, 2009, at 1:14 PM, Scott Hernandez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was looking through the source of resin and noticed the namespace
> files in META-INF/caucho. Is there a place to read up on the
> placement, and format of these files?

These are essentially obsolete.  Although Resin has been using an IoC/
DI style for its configuration since 3.0, there wasn't a standard to
follow, so we needed to invent our own extension capabilities.

Going forward, JSR-299 should be the way to go, and the META-INF/
caucho should be treated as backward-compatibility configuration.

-- Scott