Is there a way in the jsr299 way of things to include namespaces in
your package to shorten the need for explicitly listing them in the
web/web-resin/beans.xml files?

For example, if I want to use X (10) ns prefixes in web-resin.xml do I
have to include them explicitly?

<web-app xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";
        xmlns:r="urn:java:com.caucho.resin"
        xmlns:rcfg="urn:java:com.caucho.config"
        xmlns:jms="urn:java:com.caucho.jms"
        xmlns:ejb="urn:java:com.caucho.ejb"
        xmlns:adm="urn:java:org.subethamail.core.admin"
        xmlns:util="urn:java:org.subethamail.core.util"
        xmlns:sec="urn:java:org.subethamail.web.security"
        xmlns:queue="urn:java:org.subethamail.core.queue"

        <sec:ResinLogin/>
        <util:SubEthaAuthenticator/>

Thanks,
Scott