Hello,

I'm trying to integrate google checkout with Resin, and they require BASIC
HTML authentication on callback of XML posts.

<authenticator type="com.caucho.server.security.XmlAuthenticator">
  <init>
    <password-digest-realm>resin</password-digest-realm>
    <password-digest>MD5-base64</password-digest>
    <user>userID:userPWD:resin</user>
  </init>
</authenticator>
<login-config auth-method="DIGEST"/>
<security-constraint url-pattern='/notification' role-name='resin'/>

It constantly fails with error of wrong password.  I have created the
password as suggested in the Docs on caucho.com, however, the encrypted
password sent back by Google is slightly different.  I can't post those
passwords becuase they are live passwords, so instead I'll post to the
Google Docs.

http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/developer/index.html#https_auth_scheme

Has anybody had success setting up Google Checkout to work with Resin?

Thanks

Joey.