These are the only packages the class depends on:
*
import java.io.*;

import java.sql.*;

import javax.sql.*;

import javax.naming.*;

import javax.servlet.*;

import javax.servlet.http.*;

import java.util.*;*

Here is the error from the console:
*
[19:17:38.683] com.caucho.config.LineConfigException:
/C:/resin/conf/app-default.xml:49: `romsok_srv' is not a known servlet.
Servlets belong in the classpath, often in WEB-INF/classes.*