Hi Rob,

This was a newsletter bug - it got rewritten by our newsletter provider
to a tracking URL, but if you just go directly it should work, as Randy
demonstrated.

Thanks,
Emil

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 06:43:18PM -0400, Randy Johnson wrote:
> http://caucho.com/eclipse/
>

>  To add this update site to your eclipse configuration:
>
>  1. Within Eclipse, access the menu: Help -> Software Updates...
>  2. Click the "Available Software" tab
>  3. Click the "Add Site"
>  4. Enter http://caucho.com/eclipse
>  5. Click "OK"
>  6. Click "Refresh" and install the Resin Eclipse plugin!
>

> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Rob Lockstone <lockst...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>     I received the Caucho newsletter today, and although I don't use
>     eclipse, several other devs here do. I was going to forward them the
>     information about the eclipse plug-in, but when I clicked on the
>     download link provided <http://www.caucho.com/eclipse>, it gives a 404.
>
>     Rob

Emil Ong
Chief Evangelist
Caucho Technology, Inc.
Tel. (858) 456-0300
mailto:e...@caucho.com
http://blog.caucho.com/

Caucho: Reliable Open Source
--> Resin: application server
--> Quercus: PHP in Java
--> Java CanDI: contexts and dependency injection