Thanks, Scott. You rocks.

We're planning a launch of a new version of my website on December 18.

All codes in this new version rely on JSR 299 (hopefully I'll see the
final ballot today).

So it's a bit emergency for me to solve this problem.

I'll be happy if 4.0.3 will be ready by then, but a snapshot with
fixes will be ok.

Or I'll have to switch back to the 4.0.2 snapshot 091013 (which has
performance/logging issue and JPA issues).