Thanks Scott.

I think the blocking was resolved but another exception occurred:

2009-12-01 09:24:58.789 ERROR [server--6800-6] c.b.c.s.CmsPageFilter
(213) - java.lang.IllegalStateException: forward() not allowed after
buffer has committed.
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:163)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:114)
        at
com.buysou.cms.pageactions.TemplateForwardResolution.execute(TemplateForwardResolution.java:37)
        at com.buysou.cms.servlet.CmsPageFilter.doFilter(CmsPageFilter.java:211)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.FilterFilterChain.doFilter(FilterFilterChain.java:88)
        at
com.buysou.servlet.filters.encoding.EnhancedEncodingFilter.doFilter(EnhancedEncodingFilter.java:85)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.FilterFilterChain.doFilter(FilterFilterChain.java:88)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:183)
        at
com.caucho.server.cache.CacheFilterChain.doFilter(CacheFilterChain.java:169)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.AccessLogFilterChain.doFilter(AccessLogFilterChain.java:103)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:290)
        at
com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleInvocation(HmuxRequest.java:475)
        at
com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleRequestImpl(HmuxRequest.java:394)
        at
com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleRequest(HmuxRequest.java:357)
        at
com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection.handleRequestsImpl(TcpConnection.java:619)
        at
com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection.handleRequests(TcpConnection.java:556)
        at
com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection$AcceptTask.doTask(TcpConnection.java:1194)
        at
com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection$ConnectionReadTask.runThread(TcpConnection.java:1127)
        at
com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection$AcceptTask.run(TcpConnection.java:1158)
        at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.runTasks(ThreadPool.java:901)
        at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:866)

After I processed the posted file attachment and then attempted
forwarding to  a jsp page, it told me:

forward() not allowed after buffer has committed.

I don't think I had written anything to the response before the forwarding.

If I use 8080 port, everything goes fine.