Back in the 2.1 days you could choose which to enable with attributes on the
HTTP tag:
<http://www.caucho.com/resin-2.1/ref/port-config.xtp#http>
You could try, with a little luck it may still work with 3.0.x

If you want to switch to OpenSSL you can extract your JSSE key/cert,
although
last time I tried the "keytool" shipped with the JDK did not offer an easy
way.
The solution was to use the java libraries to extract the key directly and
some openssl
utility to convert to the typical ascii format.

-Knut