Hi,

I am using Resin 3.1.9 on Vista.

This is my development machine and it is experiencing an issue that is not
showing up in other environments.

I am getting the following error:

*java.sql.SQLException: Bigger type length than Maximum
    at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:124)
    at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:161)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.check_error(DatabaseError.java:884)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CMAREngine.buffer2Value(T4CMAREngine.java:2230)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CMAREngine.unmarshalUB2(T4CMAREngine.java:1047)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIdcb.receiveCommon(T4CTTIdcb.java:111)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIdcb.receiveFromRefCursor(T4CTTIdcb.java:103)
    at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CResultSetAccessor.unmarshalOneRow(T4CResultSetAccessor.java:165)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIrxd.unmarshal(T4CTTIrxd.java:787)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIrxd.unmarshal(T4CTTIrxd.java:704)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:526)
    at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CCallableStatement.doOall8(T4CCallableStatement.java:179)
    at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CCallableStatement.execute_for_rows(T4CCallableStatement.java:782)
    at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1027)
    at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:2887)
    at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStatement.java:2978)
    at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleCallableStatement.execute(OracleCallableStatement.java:4102)
    at
com.caucho.sql.UserPreparedStatement.execute(UserPreparedStatement.java:124)
*

I was googling this and the most common answer is that it is an issue with
the oracle jdbc driver not being up to date.
I tried the following solutions:
1. I removed classes12.jar from WEB-INF/lib and replaced it with ojdbc6.jar
- didn't help
2. then I dug into the Resin lib directory - I placed ojdbc6.jar there, but
could not remove classes12.jar because when I tried starting the server up
from Eclipse - it complained that classes112.jar which is referenced in
classpath is not in "lib".

So my question is - which "classpath" specifies the classes12.jar in
Resin/lib and how can I edit it out from there.

Thanks.