I'm trying to set up a server with multiple instances of Resin to start
those instances on system boot. I've configured the runlevels with
chkboot, but I'm running into a problem...

When the two instances try to start up at runlevel 3, they're both
trying to start the Watchdog, and the second one fails because it can't
bind the port, so the instance doesn't start.

I'm on FC8, which doesn't seem to support the richer chkconfig
dependencies that are stubbed out in the resin startup script. Does
anybody know a good way to reliably get the second instance to start
without colliding with the first?

Thanks in advance,