Scott Ferguson wrote (2010-01-13 18:07):
Mattias Jiderhamn wrote:
Scott, I notice that in com.caucho.hessian.server.HessianSkeleton there are lots of out.close() but no out.flush(). Could unflushed buffers be what is causing this? At least then difference in output size could explain why it works sometimes on the production server and always in test environment.

(There is a 200 status in the server log regardless of the result on the client and the size of the response is about 200 kB)
I wouldn't think that would make a difference, as long as the flush/close for the request always occurs at the end of the request.

The 4.0.3 hessian did change the i/o handling, because of the URL disconnect() that I'd added for testing purposes (the 4.0.3 change generalized the http connection and made it pluggable.) It's possible the disconnect() was causing problems, which might not be a problem in the new version.
I'll cross my fingers and wait.
Thanks.

</Mattias>
-- Scott