You may want to double check if you really have UTF-8 in your environment in
all circumstances.
Here you also depend on the character set of the source file, which is
unnecessary.
And your code could be simpler.

char[] urlset3a = {0xc0,\u00c1, ....   // either numeric literals or unicode
escapes
char[] urlset3b = {'a','a'....

String s = <input>;
for (int i=0; i<urlset3a.length; i++)
  s = s.replace(urlset3a[i], urlset3b[i]);

return s;