On 2010-01-16, at 6:47 PM, Scott Hernandez wrote:

> I noticed when I registered my class as a HessianService it was no
> longer able to inject it. Is this an expected behavior?
This seems broken, I've added a bug report to
http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=3852

We are adding ResinBeanContext with the intended use from JUnit tests.
Basically it's a light container
that bootstraps Resin CDI Implementation allowing for bean creation in a way
that's done inside resin.

usage:

 * static void main(String []args)
 * {
 *   ResinBeanContainer cdi = new ResinBeanContainer();
 *
 *   cdi.addModule("test.jar");
 *   cdi.start();
 *
 *   RequestContext req = cxt.beginRequest();
 *   try {
 *     MyMain main = cxt.getInstance(MyMain.class);
 *
 *     main.main(args);
 *   } finally {
 *     req.close();