Cool, (more below)

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Alex <a...@caucho.com> wrote:
> On 2010-01-16, at 6:47 PM, Scott Hernandez wrote:
>> I noticed when I registered my class as a HessianService it was no
>> longer able to inject it. Is this an expected behavior?
> This seems broken, I've added a bug report to
> http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=3852
>
> We are adding ResinBeanContext with the intended use from JUnit tests.
> Basically it's a light container
> that bootstraps Resin CDI Implementation allowing for bean creation in a way
> that's done inside resin.

Is this going to be the suggested way to unit test apps then?

As you can probably tell from our source code the main reason we
expose the objects as HessianServices is so that we can run unit tests
against the container. There are still a few places where it might be
useful to expose services for things other than unit testing, but for
the most part that is why we need to use HessianServices.