Daniel López wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> I'm still using 3.1.*, is JMS in those versions production ready?
> Documentation is a bit scarce so I'm not sure what to think of it. :)

Because the 4.0 version is an entire rewrite (to match our new
clustering model), I think we'd rather have new Resin JMS users on the
4.0 and not the 3.1 branch. If you're on the 3.1 branch and evaluating
it, you might look at a different solution because it would be more
difficult to support 3.1 JMS (and any bugs/suggestions wouldn't help 4.0.)

-- Scott