Hontvári József wrote:
> I receive java.lang.StackOverflowError when Resin tries to read the
> configuration file:
>
> [10-02-10 10:31:56.929] {resin-37}
> C:/Progra~1/mireka-1.2/conf/mireka.xml:325: com.caucho.confi
> g.core.ResinIf.init(): java.lang.StackOverflowError
>
> I believe there is no circular constructor dependency in the file. To be
> sure I replaced almost all constructor initialisation blocks with setter
> initialization. Is there a way to debug this error? There is no stack
> trace or anything else in the log.

Can you send that section of the configuration file? It looks like it's
something to do with the <resin:if> like the test EL expression,
although it could also be the contents of the if.

Also, it's possible that adding a <logger name="" level="finer"/> in the
<resin> section will show the stack trace.