On Mar 19, 2010, at 13:41:16, Steffen Busch wrote:

> 2010/3/19 Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com>
> Is there any way to configure Resin to put the WEB-INF/work dir somewhere
> other than under WEB-INF? I'd like to designate a completely separate
> location for all the work dirs Resin creates, that I can delete with a single
> rm -rf, rather than having to visit a bunch of separate webapps.
> With  Resin 3.1 it was possible:
> http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.1/doc/env-tags.xtp#work-dir
> The documentation of Resin 4 is very strange, I even can't find the web-app
> configuration stuff. So I don't know if the <work-dir> element still works.

There are a lot of broken Resin 4 doc links. I'll try that Resin 3 tag.

Hmm. It appears that it's relative to the webapp dir. What I want is to say, at
the server or resin level, an absolute path to a location, and have it then
create a series of work directories underneath that, one for each app it

Thanks, though.