With my WordPress installation, I need to redirect some kinds of posts to
/index.php. I currently have these two rules:

        <forward regexp="[0-9]+/.*" target="/index.php"/>
        <forward regexp="^/about/?" target="/index.php"/>

The first redirects URIs that match /year/month/post-name

The second redirects the one and only "page" I have currently, the about page.

Under Apache, the rewrite rules can be conditionalized to say, "redirect
according to this rule only if the resource pointed to by they URI is not an
actual file or directory."

Is there any way to do that in Resin?

TIA,

--