2010/3/25 Scott Ferguson <f...@caucho.com>

> Thanks. Can you add an <ejb-server/> to your resin.xml (inside the
> <cluster>).
>
> That's a Resin bug because the <ejb-server/> wasn't supposed to be
> required any more.
>
> -- Scott

Thank you , it works !

public class HelloServlet extends HttpServlet {
  @EJB / @Inject both works
  private PersonService personService;

Now I can inject into Servlet with @EJB and @Inject , though I don't know
the difference , the console dump seems nothing different.

BTW , what is the populated JNDI name of the Stateless Bean ?
in my code :

@Stateless(mappedName="ejb/personService")
@Local(PersonService.class)
public class PersonServiceImpl implements PersonService , Serializable

But I cannot find this EJB in the InitialContext (under wicket) , it throws
:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not locate ejb of class
[[interface data.PersonService]] and name [[ejb/personService]]
        at
org.wicketstuff.javaee.JavaEEBeanLocator.lookupEjb(JavaEEBeanLocator.java:131)
        at
org.wicketstuff.javaee.JavaEEBeanLocator.locateProxyTarget(JavaEEBeanLocator.java:109)
        at
org.apache.wicket.proxy.LazyInitProxyFactory$JdkHandler.invoke(LazyInitProxyFactory.java:412)
        at org.apache.wicket.proxy.$Proxy51.getPerson(Unknown Source)
        at wicket.CurrentPage.<init>(CurrentPage.java:33)
        ... 31 more
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
java:comp/env/ejb/personService
        at com.caucho.naming.ContextImpl.lookupImpl(ContextImpl.java:205)
        at com.caucho.naming.ContextImpl.lookup(ContextImpl.java:157)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
        at
org.wicketstuff.javaee.JavaEEBeanLocator.lookupEjb(JavaEEBeanLocator.java:124)
        ... 35 more

Where goes wrong ?
Isn't the mappedName="ejb/personService" hooked into "java:comp/env" ? Why
resin (4.0.4) throws NameNotFoundException ?