Doh! :) I'm sorry, I thought you meant 256m heap. Yes, 256m PermGen
should be more than enough, unless it has turned into a memory hog in
the last version.

Have you checked, with JConsole for example, that the setting is
really being taken into account? Just to discard if it is a
configuration or runtime issue.

S!
D.