Hello!

I have the following issue with resin 4.0.7:

When using a DataSource provided by resin, and trying to use createSQLXML i get
UnsupportedOperationException.

the Datasource is defined as follows in web.xml:

    <database jndi-name="jdbc/foobar">
        <driver type="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver">
            <url>jdbc:sqlserver://foobar.pl;databaseName=db</url>
            <user>u</user>
            <password>p</password>
        </driver>
    </database>

The driver I am using seems to support this operation, because when using
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.SimpleDriverDataSource in uni tests  I am
able to create the XML object.

How should I handle this issue? Use different DataSource implementation? (like
commons-dbcp?)
I'd like to use the one provided by Resin though.

Regards,

Marcin Koziej