Wesley Wu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed there is a 4.0.8 release at 6/30, and I tried it out.

We do still have 9 TCK tests failing, but those appear to be bugs in the
TCK itself.
> Seems fine besides some minor problem described below.
>

> ***. MDBs implements MessageListener can't have an @Override on
> onMessage method.
> I have to remove these annos to make it run.
>       @Override
>       @TransactionAttribute(TransactionAttributeType.NOT_SUPPORTED)

I've filed this, although the @Override really shouldn't have any affect
since we ignore it.
> ***. according to the CDI spec, @Inject on a static field is not
> allowed anymore, is it right.

I'll need to check. I think it's more accurate to say that it's not
defined (it was postponed to the next version because of time), not that
it's forbidden.
> Congratulations to the hard work!

> There remains a long live big problem confused me.
>
> I quoted from CDI spec Chapter 11. Portable extensions
>
> [quote]
> 11.5.3. AfterDeploymentValidation event
>
> The container must fire a third event after it has validated that
> there are no deployment problems and before creating contexts or
> processing requests.
>
> I never saw any version of resin 4.0.x implemented this function.
>
> When I write a method like:
>
> public void bootstrap(@Observes AfterDeploymentValidation event,
> BeanManager manager) {
> }